Product Services Guide
The primary goal of collateral management is to lessen the risk involved in commercial lending. Maintaining compliance with new and changing regulations is a key challenge impacting collateral management today placing increased pressure on the day-to-day workflow of lending institutions.
BAFS’ Collateral Management team can help institutions confirm, value, manage, and control collateral with set standards, procedures, processes, and policies.
In the Guide:
Collateral Management Processes
- Appraisal Program Oversight
- Appraisal Engagement
- Evaluations and Revaluations
- On-Site Visits
- Appraisal and Evaluation Reviews
- Environmental Reviews and Recommendations
- Construction Loan Draw Management
- Asset Baseline Management